Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Saturday 6 December 2008

TVXQ - MIROTIC version D Tracklist

Photobucket

The Fourth Album `MIROTIC` (Special Super Edition)

01 Love In The Ice (New MIX Ver.)
02 Wrong Number
03 주문 (mirotic)
04 Crazy Love
05 Hey! (Don’t Bring Me Down)
06 소원
07 넌 나의 노래
08 노을 .. 바라보다
09 무지개
10 사랑 안녕 사랑
11 낙원
12 악녀
13 Flower Lady
14 Don’t Say Goodbye
15 잊혀진 계절
16 Wrong Number (Performance Ver.)
17 주문 (mirotic) Remix (no title, no release of the remix)

The album will be released on DEC 19th.

credits: Chinese UFO + mytvxqzone + usagi@TPF + Soompi + sharingyoochun@wordpress

No comments: