Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Sunday 14 December 2008

Limited Edition Track List Japan, [Memorial set off red and white]

Photobucket

Photobucket

DBSK Pada Tanggal 31 Desember Akan Meluncurkan [Memorial set off red and white] - LIMITED EDITION TRACK LIST dan Pict Cover


Waktu peluncuran : 31 Desember 2008

Disc-1
1. Doushite Kimi Wo Ni Natta Shimmatan Darou
2. Box in the ship
3. Doushite Kimi Wo Ni Natta Shimmatan Darou (Accapella Vers)
4. Doushite Kimi Wo Ni Natta Shimmatan Darou (Less Vocal)
5. Box in the Ship (Less Vocal)

Disc-2
1. Beautiful You
2. Sennen Kou ita
3. Beautiful You (less vocal)
4. Sennen Kou ita (less vocal)

Keistimewaan:
*poster B4 size 1 lembar
*Selembar kertas pendaftaran kegiatan "MEN CRY" (akan ada foto official yang di keluarkan, di antara'nya akan di pilih 20 nama yang akan di berikan poster yg di tanda tangani oleh THSK)

Credit: mu-mo + Together TVXQ + Hobbs + TVXQIndo.com + christyluphtvxq@blogspot
Founder + Indo trans: Misu@TVXQIndo.com

No comments: