Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Tuesday 23 December 2008

2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN

2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN

Release Date: 2009/1/11
Record Label: S.M.Entertainment

01 수 샤인(So Shine) - SM TOWN
02 사랑일 뿐이야 (It's love all the same) - 동방신기

03 Future Of You - Super Junior
04 I really do - SNSD
05 Crazily - BoA
06 Baby House - SHINee
07 Beautiful - The Grace
08 Not give up - Jang Ri Yin
10 Thanks! - 동방신기

11 The Angel of Love - SNSD
12 수 샤인(So Shine) Inst.

Credit: Baidu + Hobbs + TVXQIndo.com + christyluphtvxq@blogspot
Founder : Misu@TVXQIndo.com
With google trans help


akh, senangna...
akhirna ada juga nech album winter..
Gw pikir gak ada..
Tapi sayang cuma dikit juga yg ngisi nie album..
Gpp dech,xDDD

No comments: