Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Thursday 11 December 2008

2008 Golden Disc Award Winner List

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Daesang
-Disk (DBSK)
-Digital (Jewelry)

BonSang
-Disk (DBSK, Kim Dong Ryul, SG Wannabe, Rain, Brown Eyes, Shinhwa)
-Digital (Mc Mong, Brown Eyed Girls, Jewelry, Wonder Girls)

YEPP NewComer Award
-Disk (Shinee)
-Digital (Davichi)

YEPP Popularity Award
-Disk (Sun Ho Young, DBSK)
-Digital (FT Island, SNSD)

Trot Award
-Digital (Jang Yoon Jeong)

Rock Award
-Disk (Nell)

Special Award
Kim Chang Wan?? (Not very sure of his name)

Producer Award
Lee Soo Man [SM Entertainment]

credit: crunchyroll + sharingyoochun@wordpress + christyluphtvxq@blogspot


Wah..wah..

DB borong award nech..

DB dpt 3 award..

Chukae yha DB oppa...

Shinee n Lee SooMan juga chukae..

I love u all..

hehehe...^^

No comments: