Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Friday 5 December 2008

DBSK Say Hahaha

jae

The boys of Dong Bang Shin Ki want you to laugh in these difficult economic times.

The UCC clip of the Noky brother ( DBSK) fooling around being funny is for a public campaign by Samsung Corporation to lift the spirits of the weary and jobless. Samsung wants to put a smile on your face despite rough times (The President of Korea, Lee Myung-bak announced that this will be worse than the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis). But seriously, although the chaebol may have good intentions, who can smile if you don’t have a job and have a family to feed?

Check out www.hahaha4u.co.kr where you can send messages via cellphones, snail mail or video to your troubled friends, colleagues or whoever needs a bit of cheering up (in Korean).


Credits : popseoul + sharingyoochun@wordpress + christyluphtvxq@blogspot

No comments: