Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Tuesday 9 December 2008

TVXQ - MIROTIC Japan Vers - DVD Vers

Photobucket

MIROTIC Japan Vers - DVD Vers

2008.12.17 On Sale
3500円(tax)
RZCD-46092

[TRACK LIST]

-CD-
1.Wrong Number
2.愛よ、泣かないで[Don't Cry My Lover]
3.呪文-MIROTIC
4.CRAZY LOVE
5.HEY![Don't bring me down]
6.願い[Wish]
7.君は僕の歌[You're my melody]
8.夕陽、見上げて[Picture of You]
9.虹[RAINBOW]
10.愛、さよなら愛[Love Bye Love]
11.楽園[PARADISE]
12.悪女[Are you A Good girl?]
13.Flower Lady
14.Don't Say Goodbye
15.忘れられた季節[Forgotten Season]
16.Love in the Ice

-DVD-
1. 呪文-MIROTIC MUSIC VIDEO
(※Korean MV at Japan's first recording machine)
2. 呪文-MIROTIC MUSIC VIDEO Making
(※And the dance scene, the Japanese Special Edition comes only)
3. THE FOURTH ALBUM Surprise Project -Directed by TVXQ!
[20080830-20080831 a-nation'08 Tokyo Story ]
01.Directed by HERO(Interviewee :U-Know)
02.Directed by U-Know(Interviewee:MAX)
03.Directed by MAX(Interviewee:Xiah)
04.Directed by Xiah(Interviewee:Micky)
05.Directed by Micky(Interviewee:HERO)
06.Directed by TVXQ!-Talk about 'MIROTIC'
07.Directed by TVXQ!-'Surprise Project[a-nation'08 Diary]'

Credit: Japan Blog + Hobbs + TVXQIndo.com
Founder: Misu@TVXQIndo.com

No comments: