Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Friday 23 January 2009

TVXQ - Bolero Single [Full single]

BOLERO


Release Date: January 21 2009
Language: Japanese
Type: Group / Male
Genre: Pop, Ballad
Similar: SHINee, Super Junior, SS501
Rating: 9.0/10

01 Bolero
02 Kiss The Baby Sky
03 忘れないで (Wasurenaide; Don't Forget)
04 Bolero (Less Vocal)
05 Kiss The Baby Sky (Less Vocal)
06 忘れないで (Less Vocal)

-hidden track-

07. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?-Royal Mirrorball Mix-

Download : Bolero

credit: katopi @ LJ + cloud_honey@z-degrees + _Mr.Kim

No comments: