Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Monday 25 May 2009

Tohoshinki Secret Of the Day; Sappor090524o

JUNSU: the hardest phase of his life was “2.5 years break from singing!” (due to his changing voice in puberty phase)

YOOCHUN: this summer, “must catching some gold fishes” he used to be so bad at it! (T/N: catching gold fish is a common game in Japanese summer festival)

JAEJOONG: at 6th grade of elementary school, started a part time job!
Thus, his first job was delivering newspapers.

CHANGMIN: when he’s in love for the first time, his heart was pounding hard for a long time, and he counted it! Results… it lasted for 200 days.

YUNHO: he was studying dance from video when he was young! He got habit to remember the dance moves in reverse way from the original dance moves in video.



source: tohomobile + yukabon’s room + tvxqindo
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
SharedBY: DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: