Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Saturday 30 May 2009

DBSK as your google homepage

What is AwesomeStart? What’s the point? A “start page” (sometimes called ‘home’) is simply the first page you see when you logon to the internet – whether you dialup or just open a browser like internet explorer. If you click the little house icon in your browser (it probably looks something like the picture to the right) you return to this page. AwesomeStart.com is a collection of free customizable “start pages.” The idea is you setup your own page with stuff you normally use when you go online – your email, your favorite links, and a Google search box, for instance. Once the page is set up, you “mark it as home” (make it your default start page.) That way, every time you go online you have a neat looking page with all the stuff you need right there.

Click me
Right now there is currently only the Tri-Angle theme for DBSK, but if we request, they might put in more! And some pics of the boys, just so I don’t break the rules.

credits: cassiopeia1001@soompi + dbsk_forever@onetvxq
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: