Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Saturday 23 May 2009

Kim Hyun Joong & Kim Jaejoong's necklace



Even though this is not news or any information, I still want to share it with you guys because this really interest me. I guess we found the mystery behind the necklace Jaejoong always wear. It's so cool that this two best friends have like friendship necklace and well I also think that they are both endorsing the same necklace? I'll rather believe the first choice because I have this necklace too, well the imitation that is >..<
I also noticed another thing, they both have the same hairstyle and well of course they are both hot :) The only thing I need to do now is see Jaejoong in person because I saw Hyun Joong in person already and he's smoking hot :D *bricked by Jaejoong.

hehe. I wonder if this is really the meaning behind that necklace :D

Credits: SharingYoochun + As tagged
Shared by: DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: