Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Tuesday 26 May 2009

090526 President Blog Update; Junsu Sapporo

Tohoshinki JUNSU resurrection in Sapporo Live

JUNSU Danced~

From a sprained right ankle in last Sunday's Tour

Of a dramatic change for a while~

It has been JUNSU can't dance for the Lives

Recovery is almost

Finally, the performance of the weekend in Sapporo danced all track!

Large photographs of the venue and the excitement of dance in the revival JUNSU,

---- photos JUNSU done in the end.

This weekend in Fukuoka. JUNSU dance!





Credits: DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: