Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sapporo Mobile Message



Youngwoong Jaejoong
Noticed all the songs & PVs? (^ 0 ^) 
I've been in Sapporo for a long time & had so much fun!
It was hot (>_<)  Thanks!



Compliance 
It's a perfect performance but I had plenty of time to dance!
I feel good ~~☆ ☆ 
Starting from tomorrow, I'll work even harder!





Yunho
Finally, all 5 members are dancing together again!
I'll be back in Sapporo~ ☆
Thank you!!
Yuchun
Once again, I've gained memories of you in Hokkaido!
Cheers! Thanks!
Let's meet again.

Source: Naver blog, you loveu_jin
Credits: DBSKnights + DNBN + christyluphtvxq



No comments: