Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Sunday 19 July 2009

A-Nation Comment

All: Hello, we're Tohoshinki.

JJ: We will also be participating in a-nation this year!!

YC: This year will be our fifth time!

JJ: Well...the thing that i'm most looking forward to..is because it's an outdoor event. Even though it's an outdoor event, we wont lose out to the weather... the heat and the audience's passion, it gets us pumped up!

YH: One more thing, the yatai too! (food stalls)

JS: Yes, behind the stage. We're looking forward to it too.

JJ: There are also food stalls for the audience.

JJ: Also, collaborations between artistes!

YC: Will we have it (collaborations)? We're still not sure.

JJ: Didn't we do it last year? Together with TRF, that was really exciting. And also, on 1st July, our 28th single was released!

JJ: The title is..

CM: Stand By U! It's a painful, heartbreaking love song, so please check it out!

YH: Also, we'll be singing it at a-nation!

JS: Yes, so please look forward to it!


Translations: Hajargiler @ DBSKnights
Credits:DBSKnights

Shared by christyluphtvxq

No comments: