Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Sunday 19 July 2009

Junsu’s Cousin & Jaejoong’s Mom Joined “Super Star K”


Xiah Junsu’s cousin and Kim Jaejoong’s real mother, challenged the national talent search programme ‘Super Star K’, which is organised by Mnet, and this caused a lot of people to take notice.

What’s regrettable is that both of them didn’t make it to the final rounds. ‘Super Star K’, which drew about 700,000 people all over the country, is not only a chance for those who wish for stardom, but it’s also a chance for them to show off their hidden talents.

Source: [ohmicky]
Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net + DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq
Please do not add/remove any credits

No comments: