Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Japanese idol gets anti-fans after confessing her affection for TVXQ Yunho



Member Japanese Idol group AKB48, Atsuko Maeda (18 yrs old) admits she's a huge fan of DBSK's Jung Yunho.

According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, Maeda expressed, "Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate THSK was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him."

After she announced her affection for Yunho in her blog, fans bought her CDs and posters and tore them apart, expressing their discontent with the singer.

credits to source + iheartdarkblue @ livejournal
shared by:dbsknights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: