Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Monday 20 July 2009

090718 All About Dong Bang Shin Ki 3 DVD Content

Saipan shooting
Unreleased MV behind-the-scenes
Members' couple talk
In Korea's karaoke
Interview in restaurant
Members feeding their favorite dogs
Six unreleased SBS variety shows

and more...
Duration: About 540 minutes
Release: 31st of July (T/N: Japan Version)
Limited Edition

Source: Sky Music Hong Kong + tvxqcn
Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Shared by: DBSKnights + christluphtvxq

No comments: