Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Monday 20 July 2009

090718 "Who looks the most handsome in real life?"

By a fan

One Korean fan set out to create a ranking based on seeing these idols in real life. "Who looks the most handsome?" The groups she's ranking are SS501, TVXQ, Super Junior.
(This was made by someone who's not a fan of these three groups. T/N: Or so, she says XD)

There are a total of 23 people:

20: Xiah Junsu
He looks cute on TV, but seeing him in real life, he looks... His expression looks too stern, a little scary.

11: Micky Yoochun
He's also very handsome, like when he's on TV. Lips~~~ Although there's make-up, girls still like this type of guy.

7: Hero Jaejoong
His face is a little too big, but he looks better than when he's on camera. A little like a real life-sized doll, because his skin is too white.
Doesn't look like a girl. Very manly, very cool.

5: U-know Yunho
He looks so much better in real life! His face is small, too. Looks too handsome~~~ A very manly feel and his height is JJANG!!!

1: Max Changmin
He really, really looks so handsome. He looks like two completely different people when he's on camera and off-camera (in real life)~~ I've long heard of him being very handsome, but when seeing it with my own eyes!!!
He's tall, too... Wow!!! Too bright!!! ~0~!!!

OMO. Of course, ChangminXD

Source: Baidutvxq
Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ ~ fin123 @ soompi
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Shared by: DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: