Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Thursday 23 July 2009

DBSK Participating In The Most Important Music Festival

DBSK will participate in what is anticipated the most important music festival in music history... The A-Nation Summer Music Festival!

The A-Nation festival will be broadcasted on the 26th of September at 8:00 p.m. [The channel is not given. >0<]

Recording date: August 22nd to August 23rd 2009

Location: Tokyo, Su-Mei Centre Home Theatre.

Some stars that will be featured at the festival other than DBSK are:
-TRF
-Every Little Thing
-Do as Infinity
-Koda Kumi
-AAA
-GIRL NEXT DOOR
-Otsuka Ai
-Suzuki Ami


The year 2009 will not end in the summer!

Source: DNBN
Chinese translation: 小恋
English translation by: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ onetvxq.com
No dropping credits please. :] Thank-you!
Shared by DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: