Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Friday 24 July 2009

090724 SM TOWN LIVE '09 Tickets Sold Out In 5 Minutes

The tickets for SM TOWN LIVE '09 concert, which will be held on 16 August, went on sale on 23 July. With GMARKET as the exclusive retailer for the tickets, tickets for all the seats were sold out within 5 minutes.

The concert this time, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, Zhang Li Yin, and other top artistes from SM Entertainment, will be participating and besides unique performances from each group, there will be exciting and interesting collaborations amongst all artistes.

A representative from SM Entertainment said, "Our records show that every year, all the tickets are completely sold and it seems like this time tickets are even more in demand as all our SM artistes have had more packed schedules this year, compared to any other time.

Source: [jae-s.com] 
Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net 
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net + DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: