Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Wednesday 18 February 2009

DBSK 3rd Asia Tour Concert Mirotic - Daftar Lagu

DBSK 3rd Asia Tour Concert Mirotic - Daftar Lagu

01. Image pembuka
02. Wrong Number
03. Are you a good girl
04. 이미지 영상 (Image)
05. Beautiful Life
06. Would You Like be My Girlfriend?
07. Flower Lady
08. Love by Love
09. Opening Greetings
10. Rainbow
11. Young Woong Jae Joong SOLO perf (Forgotten Season)
12. Uknow YoonHo SOLO Perf (Dance lagu yang di buat sendiri)
13. Image
14. Small Confession
15. Thanks To
16. Don't Cry Lover
17. Image
18. Insa (or b'day party)
19. Percakapan
20. Micky Yoo Cheon SOLO Perf (All in Vain)
21. Choi Kang Chang Min SOLO Perf (Info masih belum di pastikan)
22. Xiah Junsu SOLO Perf (Xiahtic)
23. Purple Line
24. Rising Sun
25. Hey
26. Image
27. Mirotic
28. Image
29. On and On
30. Don't Say Goodbye
31. Percakapan paling akhir
32. Love Is
33. Crazy Love
34. Image history
35. Love in The Ice
36. (ending or Encore)


Credit: Korean Blog + Hey! JJ + Hobbs + TVXQIndo.com + christyluphtvxq@blogspot
Founder + indo trans: Misu@TVXQIndo.com

No comments: