Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Thursday 12 February 2009

02/12 [diary] KyuJong, “To my dear 501 members…”

02/12 [diary] KyuJong, “To my dear 501 members…”

To my dear 501 members...
2009-02-12, 2:56:19 am


Leader HyunJoong hyong Ssyaengee hyung~ MalMinee our Jjoonee!
^^.. hee everyone is asleep already?~
Recently.. with our busy schedules.. (you) caught a flu. It is tiring for all of you right..?^^
Though YoungSaengee hyung and Jjoonee are always together with me, I was not able to say thank you to them..
Was not able to say ‘strive on’;; hee ^^ We will go to TaeBaek later~ right?!
We will work enthusiastically for the performance in TaeBaek!!! hehe
HyunJoongee hyung and Min-ah~~ filming drama and.. doing musical, you have a lot of hard times right?!^^
By the way.. drama is very interesting and musical is also very very interesting hee hee
I felt very good watching them~~ I’m a fan hee hee
In 2009 too.. let us, 501 work hard and fill it with good things~
I miss you.. because I suddenly miss all of you hee so I left a message like this..^^
Woohahahaha!! Our pretty members hee hee
Thank you for always being together.. and thank you very much for showing only your laughter..
Our members who puts their best on the stage more than anyone else.. Thank you very much..^^
Our own things.. our members who did well to their best.. Thank you..^^
I love you~ great guys hehehe
Don’t know.. such! (not too sure of this sentence though...)
Annyoung byebye..!!
AjaAjaAja Double S Oh Gong Il Mansae!! hehehehe


Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + Quainte501 + christyluphtvxq@blogspot
(English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments: