Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Monday 22 June 2009

Yunho Thank You Mail From Nagoya

I want to say many thanks to all of you in Nagoya.
I’m YUNHO

All local live stages has finally ended well today

It feels just like yesterday when we began the tour

Time surely passes very quickly T T

Everyone at the last day performance in Nagoya
you were all laughing together and we’re all so happy

Thank you really\(^^)

Now the remaining stages are the DOME stages~
The whole crews and members were talking about it a lot recently

Til the very end, we’ll work hard
Yeah!!

Thank you.

from YUNHO

source: tohomobile
Trans : sharingyoochun
Shared by: DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: