Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Yunho as Ebisu 09 F/W Exclusive Model


Ebisu 08 S/S (Spring/Summer) Season model is Super Junior’s Choi Si Won

Ebisu 08 F/W (Fall/Winter) Season – 09 S/S (Spring/Summer) Season model is Ryu Seong-bum

and finally….

Ebisu 09 F/W (Fall/Winter) Season model and also the exclusive model contract (T/N: which means the model can’t endorse other clothing brand but Ebisu along the contract) is Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-Know Yunho.

The brand’s oriental mood harmonizes Yunho’s characteristics. Ebisu is planning to create a visual ads which will maximize this form for a new launching denim line.

source: Korea Economic Daily News
credits: dnbn + sharingyoochun@wordpress
trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by : DBSKnights + christyluphtvxq

No comments: