Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Jejung Thank You Mail From Osaka

Everyone in Osaka. Many thanks for your attention! !
I’m JEJUNG.

Feeling your warm smile in the past 3 hours,

touched me in such great impression o (^ ◇ ^) o

Being together with everyone in Osaka

I enormously enjoyed these 4 days

I’d like to meet you guys in Osaka real soon again.

FIGHTING to Dome!

See you! \ (^ ^)



Trans : sharingyoochun@wordpress
Source :yukabon’s room + tohomobile
Shared by : DBSKnights + TVXQ Fever + christyluphtvxq


No comments: