Welcome

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
DBSK / TVXQ
Thank You For Visiting my blog... Don't forget to leave any comment...
Hello my visitera.. I'm so sorry because I dont have time to update this blog again... I have new blog about myself... Visit this, ok? My 2nd blog

Friday 14 August 2009

If TVXQ Breaks Up, What Will You Want To Do?

Q. If DBSK breaks up, what will you want to do?

Yunho: If that does happen, I will gather my members again. As the leader.

Changmin: Let me see, since I’m the fragile maknae, I will have to be with my hyungs

Junsu: How about soccer? Playing a game of soccer with the members is fun.

Yoochun: I’ll be composing songs. Our DBSK songs…

Jaejoong: I’ll probably become the top vocalist. As a DBSK member.


Trans By: bakarero@dbsg
Shared by: DBSKnights + soompi + swetfig + christyluphtvxq



No comments: